Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ultimate Marriage Song

While me and my friends were talking one was reading a bridal magazine. She then said what she wanted her wedding to look like, ad one thing led to another and someone mentioned the video of the couple dancing to Sir-Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back". This led to the question 'What is the best Bridal Song'? My brothers contribution was "Miss Murder" by AFI. Now this was a good song, before the put it on Guitar Hero. (See my next post on what I feel about that.) Now everyone likes that one song, but have never even heard any others and claim to like the band.

Anyways...Getting back on topic I said 'Honky Tonk Badonkadonk.' By Trace Adkins. Now, if your Bride lets you dance to that song on your wedding day, you are a very lucky man. You luckier if she: a) Has a really nice Badonkadonk and b) She suggests it.

No comments: